2. January 04 is the last day to apply for one position in KADREA Board of Directors 2021:
We are in process of electing a new Director for one open position on the KADREA Board of 2021. This is your opportunity to get involved in shaping the future of our association and to actively be the voice of fellow REALTORS® in Kamloops!
If you're interested in joining us and have been a KADREA member for the last 2 years, come forward and nominate yourself for this role using the consent form provided below.
Download BoD Election consent form 2021
Please download and send the filled PDF form to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Last date for entries is January 04, 2021.
3. November 2020 KADREA monthly stats released:
Kamloops real estate market remains red-hot. November saw sales 40 per cent higher than November 2019 and, with 262 homes changing hands, a 10-year high was set, besting 2017's mark of 217 sales. Read More on KTW>>
Press Release snippet:
- With 262 units sold, this was the best November performance for Kamloops real estatein the last decade
- Single-family (149) homes yet again, sold the most in the region and 93 Multi-family listings were sold
- We were down to only 1002 active listings at the end of November
The market will continue to be affected by low supply into the new year as the remarkable demand has brought down the cumulative inventory levels to all time lows throughout all of 2020. According to Runge "Due to the continued lack of inventory, the average prices have risen by double digits throughout BC. I think that in the new year, people wanting to sell their homes will feel more at ease to do so as we're seeing more of a light at the end of the tunnel with all the uncertainties that we faced in 2020 starting to ease. This should help our inventory levels bounce back and while still likely being a seller's market for quite some time as the demand is still pent up, we should see the market trending towards being more balanced by the end of 2021."